Sunday 14 November 2010

Candy Poem (Inspirational response) by BrokenPenWriter

Candy Poem (Inspirational response) by BrokenPenWriter.

Lost paths sought
on the black
balding page
of blog
this stage
where words dance
your words
memory's trance
a chance
to catch the train
that, once missed
may never return
but might
some night
in the coal black
light of sweet London
where Candy kissed
your soul.

BrokenPenWriter


See more great poetry on http://brokenpenwriter.wordpress.com/

See the original Candy Poem BrokenPenWriter responded to:
http://donusho.blogspot.com/2010/11/candy.html

Personal note: I cant say how much it means to me to know that i have inspired someone - it feels more than great or greatness itself. Thank you very much BrokenPenWriter.

5 comments:

  1. ha. what a lovely response...nice stumble flow to them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a true inspiration indeed.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings!
    Here is the end of the year awards 4 you, enjoy!

    End of The Year Awards 4 Friends of Jingle or Jingle Poetry Community

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    At this time of the year, We wish you all the best !

    Link up a poem to our potluck today, We send blessings all the way to brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Shaun - what a surprise!!
    I have been working so hard for the last 6 weeks, I haven't had time to read my favorite blogs. Today, everything came to a stop - one free day between deadlines - and I couldn't wait to visit my London poet. I can't tell you how much it meant to know my words touched your heart enough to share them. Thank you.
    May 2011 bring you many more inspirations, aspirations and expletively well done poetry for all of us to delight in.

    ReplyDelete