Sunday 20 November 2011

Love Unfound (& Lost).

I am no respecter of age
But I do respect your soul,
You moved upon me gently
Across my rivers
With ripples of emotions:
Confusion of
Weeping and joy.

Honesty, so clear
As mineral water,
I wish I was born
On the same time line,
Orbit, Solar system,
To be aligned with you.

And if I exist immortally
I am hoping to find you truly,
As the left and right hands join together,
Walking freely through the park in Summer.

The humming you hear is not from the birds or bees
It's the thoughts that resonate around my mind
Like the night and day around the earth
And I do thirst, for you in ways unimaginable.

Burning footsteps, who dare to walk through my deserts
Be my rain and confuse the Lizards
Blind me once again with loving blizzards
Uncover every thing which is hidden
Rescue me from these secret shadowy chains
And render every insecurity, maim.

Until we reunite and we fall down again as rain
Regaining the food chain
Producing fresh wheat grain,
And allow our lust to put the rainbow to shame.

And I lost love like this
Like an angel lost it's halo
And for eternity, a memory unforgotten:
Saying 'hello' to every stranger I pass by
Because It might be you in disguise.

Please do not hide or be shy -
I promise not to lie or be sly.
Though Literally,
it's impossible to behave like this to you
And for now I will be content in the dark.

Until you arrive as my shooting star,
Wishing surely and longing to find out who you are.

Shaun Gordon aka Donusho 20/11/2011 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment